Combat occurs when you encounter a monster or another player
A player has several options while in combat. They are as follows:
Melee - Inflicts damage on the monster, based upon strength. Also decreases the monster's strength some.
- Inflicts a little less damage than melee, but decreases the monster's quickness instead.
- Cast combat spells.
- If the player has a sword, hits the monster one plus the player's sword, and gives the player 10% of the monster's experience. Decreases the monster's experience an amount proportional to the amount granted. This also increases the monster's quickness. Paralyzed monsters wake up very quickly when nicked.
- Fighting for too long makes a character fatigued and lose speed. Rest to restore speed and energy. However, monsters will get a free attack while you are doing so.
- This is essentially a battle of wits with the monster. Success is based upon the player's and the monster's brains. The player gets credit for slaying the monster if he/she succeeds. Otherwise, nothing happens, and the chance to luckout is lost.
- Attempt to run away. Success is based upon both the player's and the monster's brains and quickness.
In addition, do not take too long to fight. The longer a fight takes, the more your speed drops. Characters have been known to die of fatigue, especially when terminals are left unattended.
No fan sites currently made, if you make one email us the url and we will put it up
Want to become an affiliate? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your sites information.
|©2002 Zeta Productions INC.|